Wednesday 24 March 2010

essay :(

Just in case you though all I do here on exchange is run amok in the city and the countryside, you are sure to be disappointed.
Though I may have flaunted my ill attendance to classes, I am indeed here in Glasgow to undertake university level examination.
Today I am all dressed in black because I am mourning. I am mourning the week I have lost to these two essays due Thursday. I haven't had much sleep and my eyeballs are sore.

"To what extent did Scotland remain a nation in its own right between 1707 and 1900?"

and

"Education: friend or foe?
Discuss the nature, aims and effects of educational provision in Gaelic Scotland, Ireland and Wales in the 19th and 20th centuries, in relation to each region’s native language."

I've been camped out in the library with the Prince of Norway and New Zealand's Finest. Writing sentence. Lots of them.

No need to envy me when I am spending hours on the 'puter pretending to be and Arts student. Worky worky worky. sigh.

(ps- Going to Patti Smith though tonight so must make a big dent in this essay... Also must dose up on coffee to stay awake at the gig...)
(pps- I have my exam timetable: Geography on the first day of exams, Celtic Civilisations a week and a half later. That means Jacq is finished up May 5th!)

No comments:

Post a Comment