Sunday 21 March 2010

++--

People don't use indicators correctly. Crossing roads is not for the faint hearted.

There isn't much of a space between the gutter and the traffic- is that called a shoulder? No shoulders. Don't walk too far towards the road or you'll get taken out by a bus or a car's side mirror.

Every third person in Glasgow is a musician of some kind.

I've heard whispers of a supermarket where the fruit and vege is loose...

People here dress funny. Lots of girls wear too few clothes. Mini skirts and tights? In this weather? Tracky dacks are in for the fellas.

The Asian tag is still catching me off guard. Asian refers to the Indian sub-continent and often the Middle East, too. But Chinese is usually Chinese. And I'll be damned if I can find affordable sushi. Or even just find sushi at all!

I am still finding coins on the ground. Here is a photo of some of the things Glasgow has delivered unto me:


Pretty:

No comments:

Post a Comment