Tuesday 9 February 2010

Not happy, pal.


Sauerkraut Soup and Free Bread does not constitute a Hot Date. And I Don't Like Reggae.
When I knew it was all a bit sus, I thought shit Jac- you have to step outside your comfort zone sometimes or you'll miss out. Yep, miss out on being uncomfortable. Which I was. I don't care if you Dance Like a Fairy, can carve deer, know about herbal teas and live off 2 pound a week. Over it.

Luckily I landed in a drinking den and quenched my thirst for booze and good company (sauerkraut is very salty). The (Northern) Irishman with a hideous and persistent Australian impersonation, the Scotsman with the long legs and the Irish lass with the Gaelic tongue. Good.

I watched the two sausage dogs from my building chasing a golden retriever from my lounge room window. Rad.

Ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment